R-Eins shows

Hans-Georg Schaefer makulaturverlag@...
Fri Feb 22 15:41:49 CET 2019

Hey CK and Stuart,

thanks for your answers.
And Stuart, yes i saw this side and really started to work with it. I
copy it to a texteditor to fill the gaps and to get an overview about my
own cassettes. its really helpfull. i guess at some point i can give
some informations back about the research i´m doing right now :-)
Thanks for Help!
hg

--
Hans-Georg Schaefer