[peel] Radio Eins Playlists and Show Numbers

CK iceage01@...
Fri Feb 22 00:15:44 CET 2019

I also have the playlist in the native website format, actually in a few
different formats as downloaded from different websites carrying Radio
Eins playlist back then. I think the contents that I have are exactly
the same as what you have, in that the date is in the file name, while
the show numbers can only be found in some but not all of the files. So
you need to deduce the show number from different files of consecutive
weeks.

As for transfer of the files from web format to spreadsheet, I don't
have any clever way but just copying the whole file and then pasting it
to Excel or other spreadsheet program with format retained should work,
like the one I've attached for Peel 286. Of course you then need to go
through the tedious process of processing 286 files.

CK

Hans-Georg Schaefer makulaturverlag@... [peel] 於 21/2/2019 7:16 寫道:

> It seems my mail arrived you with white colour letters on white
> background.
> Don´t know why but it´s a true example of my technical skills.
> Sorry.
> see the text now in blue down below.
> good night,
> hg
>
> Am 20.02.19 um 23:56 schrieb Hans-Georg Schaefer
> makulaturverlag@... [peel]:
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> did someone of you transfer the old playlist of the Radio Eins Shows
>> (from Germany) from the backed webdocuments in a spreadsheet
>> document? And has or are be able to conected the dates to the
>> Shownumbers?
>> i have the saved websites which came with one of the torrents back
>> then, i guess. but i´m unable to transfer the documents from the
>> webformat to a spreadsheet, at least in a clever economic way. also
>> the show numbers appears only in a view of the playlists, like the
>> attached one.
>> Those lists with date connected to the show number would make it much
>> easyer to identify the shows on the cassettes i have and started to
>> digitize (again). help with the playlists would be much appreciated.
>> also if someone of the list lives in berlin and has equipment to
>> transfer the tapes to digital in a proper way. i use a grundig fine
>> arts cf 4 (but taped the shows under different circumstances with
>> different quality results ;-)
>>
>> Thanks for your interest/help and sorry for my unskilled English.
>>
>> By then,
>> Hans-Georg
>>
> --
> Hans-Georg Schaefer