[peel] New shows uploaded

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Sat Feb 16 22:07:00 CET 2019

Thanks, that’s probably partly to do with the Nakamichi cassette deck that I am using for digitising, it is a really superb tape deck. Also, obviously it has a lot to do with what machine it was recorded on originally, and what tape they were using. I think that the 1985 edited was a BASF chrome, so that would also explain it.