[peel] Re: Festive Fifty disaster

John Gray jt.gray@...
Sat Feb 9 16:43:41 CET 2019

I don’t think I had any gems that weren’t on the Wiki!  I don’t endeavour to be completist, I know that the Wiki is always there if I need something.  A truly wonderful achievement! But I do have a particular fondness for the Festive 50s.  Listening through the years you get a sense of how music, and Peel’s tastes, not to mention my own tastes, evolved.  Thanks again!

My other big interest, by the way,  is the Goon Show - if anyone wants any copies of anything Goon related, do let me know.

John Gray