[peel] New shows uploaded

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Wed Feb 6 20:32:19 CET 2019

Absolutely yes!

From: Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@... [peel]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 7:01 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] New shows uploaded

Hi everyone,
I have just finished transferring the final reel to reel tape, which contained an almost complete show from the 23rd of December 1982, and a fragment from the 17th of November 1981.

I now have about 12 cassettes to digitise, they seem to be from around the same period, however unfortunately have been edited, but do contain quite a few Peel outros. I guess it’s still worth uploading these isn’t it?