Re: [peel] Re: Fw: ♫ "Joh n Peel in for Jakki Bramble s - Radi o 1 - 5 April 1993" uploaded by Andy Walmsley

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Aug 31 02:30:11 CEST 2019

Yes, a belated happy birthday, John! The band names I remember from first
hearing a show of yours are forever burned on my memory -- more than their
music if I'm honest: Nasmak, The Sods, The Donkeys. Per Google, that would
mean that my first proper listen was in about 1980, but I'd been aware of
you as this mysterious late-night dude for a while before then. Must search
for that first show on the wiki, but my memories are probably conflated.

Will raise a cheeky glass of Saint Emilion in your name tomorrow night.

Eddie.