[peel] 28 mins of the Reading Festival show 1991.08.25

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Wed Aug 21 17:50:21 CEST 2019

Thanks for that Dan!

From: Dan dan54321@... [peel]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:41 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] 28 mins of the Reading Festival show 1991.08.25

Here's nearly half an hour of Peel's Reading Festival show. I'd
recorded the Babes In Toyland & Andrew Eldritch interviews and some of
the surrounding chat. I added the interview with The Fall (which was
already on the wiki) to my file so all the available clips are in one file.

John Peel at the Reading Festival, Radio 1, 1991.08.25

Opening announcements
Sonic Youth - Kool Thing
talk (Of the Sisters heard in the background "it's either them or a
knitting machine", disapprovingly of Iggy Pop's on-stage antics "I've
gotta unzip my trousers")
Introduces Cutty Ranks song [CUT]
-
talk
Introduces Babes In Toyland song [CUT]
-
talk
Babes In Toyland interview (recorded 1991.08.23)
Introduces Babes In Toyland - Catatonic [CUT]
-
The Fall Interview (recorded 1991.08.24)
-
talk
Andrew Eldritch interview (recorded 1991.08.23)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4xke4twt0cw55h2/1991.08.25_John_Peel_at_the_Reading_Festival_%28Radio_1%29_%2828_min%29.mp3/file

---