[peel] John Peele and the Strawbs

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Tue Apr 30 15:40:42 CEST 2019

Hi, yes I would be more than happy to digitise this and upload it here.

On 30 Apr 2019, at 14:23, 'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@brooks22.plus.com<mailto:stuartb@brooks22.plus.com> [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com<mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

I’ve got quite a backlog so will defer to others on the group (Tim?) but if no takers then happy to assist!

Stuart

From: Kev Hunter kevhkrow@yahoo.co.uk [peel]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 2:13 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] John Peele and the Strawbs

I have a cassette (not the best recording in the world) of the complete show of 16th Feb 1969.  Sadly I can't transfer it as I don't have the means, so does anyone want the tape and do the biz with it? I noticed that the full tracklisting for the show isn't complete on Peel Wiki.
Kev

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>      Virus-free. www.avast..com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>