Lone whale is confused for festival (9)

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Oct 29 22:02:28 CET 2018

Hi gang

 I present to you Peel's last two shows for BFBS. Carsten claims he was not even told that he had been taken off air, so there is no valedictory feel about the programmes. In fact, it makes me wonder if he recorded others and sent them off in the expectation they would be broadcast as usual, and they're sitting on a shelf somewhere? It wouldn't be the first time. Anyway, don't worry, there are more to share, I just felt these belonged together. Enjoy, and may thanks as usual to Carsten.
 07 January 2001 https://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_January_2001_(BFBS) / 14 January 2001 https://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_January_2001_(BFBS)
 Best wishes
 Steve (TK)