[peel] New 1998 shows

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Nov 30 23:59:37 CET 2018

Great stuff as always Stuart - There is a guy turned up on Facebook today
who claims to have every Peel Show from 1986-1988 taped in it's entirety.
It would be quite something if that's true

Quite a few shows missing from this epoch. Do we have currently any year
where every show is available?

Very happy as this is my peak era