[peel] Found some 77/78 tapes

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Nov 27 18:37:32 CET 2018

Hi there,

Great to hear about these tapes! Here is the link to upload shows to the Mooo server (if it asks you for a user and password it is peel and group). From what I can see both 21st and 28th Dec 1977 are incomplete on the wiki, the 28th only missing 10 minutes or so, it is true, so both shows would be good to have!

Stuart

http://mooo.peelwiki.com/cgi-bin/upload

From: sjpsjp@... [peel]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:15 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Found some 77/78 tapes

I have recently found a box of cassettes in my loft, long forgotten, that include a few Peel shows. There are the Sessions shows from 21/12/77 and 28/12/77, which seem to be complete apart from the introduction by JP, with a fade out and back in when I turned the tape over. I also have the 1978 Festive 50, taped from the three shows, but just those segments of the shows, not the rest - I see you already have the entire shows available.

I have managed to transfer the Session shows to mp3, and the quality is pretty good considering the age of the tapes, and the rubbish recorder it was probably made on!

How do I go about uploading the 21/12/77 one? This seems to be the only one unavailable on the wiki pages at the moment.

---