[peel] John Peel At A Beatles Press Conference

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Thu May 10 19:34:00 CEST 2018

Does confirm his stories about the event. Sometimes I thought he embellished for effect - and that half truths  become full-on porkies -  something we all do but just as photos of him as Jack Ruby walked by proved that tale, this proves his tall tale about being the USA Beatles Special Correspondent. Where on earth did you find it?
Thanks

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "johnpeel3904@yahoo.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 10/05/2018  17:01  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] John Peel At A Beatles Press Conference

      I've just uploaded an audio of John Peel (known by his real name John Ravenscroft) at a Beatles Press Conference in 1965 in Minneapolis, America. On the clip, Peel is interviewed briefly by another American radio station and asking questions to Paul McCartney. The questions Peel asked Paul MacCartney is really bad, no wonder he got rid of his interview tape on purpose  !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8L_BwDqfk