[peel] Tim's Tapes

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Thu Mar 22 22:03:46 CET 2018

I have just uploaded a complete program of Peel’s pleasures, The fourth program from the first series,. I actually uploaded it twice, but the first time I gave it the completely wrong date from 1982, so the second time I uploaded it, I gave it the correct file name, to avoid confusion. Would it be possible for someone to delete the wrongly dated file, and to wikify the other?
I am now also uploading the other files I transferred today, which are 11th Jul 1988, and 3 shorter ones from 1989 which are the 13th, 14th and 20th Nov.