[peel] Tim's Tapes

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Wed Mar 21 23:18:30 CET 2018

An embarrassment of riches.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@hotmail.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 21/03/2018  9:59 pm  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Tim's Tapes

Thanks for that :)

I have just uploaded two more files. First is 11th Aug 1982, the other one is 20th Sept 1982. Last weekend I already uploaded a file for the 20th of September 1982, but I found another cassette with the same show on it, but this one is longer and better

 quality than the one I uploaded before. Is there any chance someone could remove my original file and replace it with this new  one? I think the original file was just called John Peel 1982.

On 21 Mar 2018, at 15:15, johnpeel3904@yahoo.co.uk [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for the 1988 uploads Tim and also let you know the John Peel 1993.mp3 file uploaded on 21/03/18 comes from

26 March 1993.