[peel] Tim's Tapes

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Mar 17 09:59:01 CET 2018

Agreed and I think the 1980 festive 50 show is the first unedited version so that shows why it is still worth uploading shows that we may have snippets of. It's all in the links for me ...
Did anyone else watch the BBC4 showing of undertones film. Worth a gander. Paid due respect to John Peel.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Stuart Maclean sdmaclean@comcast.net [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 16/03/2018  10:41 pm  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [peel] Tim's Tapes

      Just want to echo what others have recently said and say how grateful I am for the continued hard graft by certain people (Tim?) in uploading all this new material.

I have never gone back to shows earlier than 1980/81, but right now, at work, I am listening to Tim's

aug or sept 1976 show.

I am one song in.  This first song is truly dire, Boston perhaps?  Thank GOD punk happened!

Stu