[peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sun Mar 11 21:44:11 CET 2018

Tim - that's brilliant. You keep finding really interesting stuff. Much appreciated. Mark

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@hotmail.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 11/03/2018  6:14 pm  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

No problem. They’re still around 50 cassettes, from the same batch as the last couple I have done. They don’t seem to be complete shows, but The recordings don’t seem to be edited, so they are basically the same as the format of the last few I did, I haven’t
 had chance to listen to them properly yet, but I think they are mainly late 80s. There are sessions from bands such as extreme noise terror, the wedding present etc. I am also picking up some tapes tomorrow which I found locally on gumtree. I’m not sure exactly
 what there is yet, but apparently there is a John Peel Sunday concert with caravan 1971.

On 11 Mar 2018, at 17:57, johnpeel3904@yahoo.co.uk [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for these Tim. Any ideas how many shows have you got left to upload and also which decades are they from ?