[peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Sun Mar 11 19:14:20 CET 2018

No problem. They’re still around 50 cassettes, from the same batch as the last couple I have done. They don’t seem to be complete shows, but The recordings don’t seem to be edited, so they are basically the same as the format of the last few I did, I haven’t had chance to listen to them properly yet, but I think they are mainly late 80s. There are sessions from bands such as extreme noise terror, the wedding present etc. I am also picking up some tapes tomorrow which I found locally on gumtree. I’m not sure exactly what there is yet, but apparently there is a John Peel Sunday concert with caravan 1971.