[peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Sat Mar 10 12:06:12 CET 2018

Does anyone know what time the peel show started in 1991? I am currently transferring a cassette, one side of which is definitely the 28th of April 1991, but I’m not sure if the other side is the same show or not.  The side which has the 28th of April definitely, has the 11:30 news, a few minutes in. The other side doesn’t have any news break, my original theory was that this unknown side could actually be side 1 of the same show. Sorry for my rambling, I’m not sure if that really makes sense, but basically what I wanted to know was what time the show began in April 91.