Who Am I?

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Fri Mar 9 23:11:30 CET 2018

Christopher Keep has got it. It's the Cocteau Twins

 The Cocteau Twins refused to do Top Of The Pops in 1984, because according to Cocteau Twins bass player, Simon Raymonde, "We should have done TOTP [Top of the Pops] when "Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops" was a hit. We were offered it but we said no. It was too scary. We didn't talk about the fear, but the bravado side of it was, 'This is bollocks—people dancing with balloons.' We just weren't comfortable in that world."