[peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Sun Mar 4 07:21:42 CET 2018

Brilliant! Good job with dating the show!
Yesterday evening I also uploaded the first cassette from the 80s box. Each side I have uploaded as a separate file as I’m not sure whether they are both from the same show or not. I would guess they are early 84, but not sure. I have named them Tim’s 80s peel show 1 and 2.