[peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Fri Mar 2 21:51:43 CET 2018

Good job Tim, i look forward to wearing out the carpet some more with another round of some serious foot tapping.

      From: "Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, 2 March 2018, 19:49
 Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

    Great! What do you think is the best way for me to go about it, I have no idea of the dates? Should I just digitise each one and then upload it? I didn’t really want to upload stuff that has already been uploaded, but I will do it definitely if that’s the best way. I’m not sure whether there is an easy way I could date the shows, and then look to see if they have already been uploaded? I know you mentioned there is a book, but the thing is, I am actually completely blind, and although I have a talking computer and phone, I’m not sure whether the book would be in any format that would be readable by my electronic screen reader