[peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Fri Mar 2 20:06:26 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

The box of cassettes arrived yesterday, there is about 53 cassettes, I have skimmed through them, and they all seem to be peel shows from the mid to late 80s, most not dated unfortunately so it’s going to be slightly trickier to date them, and there is probably going to be many that are already uploaded, but who knows! I also managed to win the other three cassettes from the other seller, one is apparently from August 1976, One is his birthday party show 1979 which I think has already been uploaded, the other is a program from 1986 called radio radio, I haven’t listened to it yet.