[peel] (unknown) [1 Attachment]

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Tue Jun 5 00:50:56 CEST 2018

No problem at all, do let me know if you come across anything else. Also, one of my other hobbies is collecting old audio items such as radio cassette recorders, ghetto blasters, cassette tapes etc. If you ever come across anything like that, please do let me know. Although I am completely blind, I also enjoy repairing them, so even if they don’t work, I would still be interested. Just thought I’d mention it just in case.
Thanks, Tim