[peel] Southern Death Cult - Jensen session 24 Jan 1983

Kev Hunter kevhkrow@...
Mon Jan 22 20:50:36 CET 2018

 Winging its way to you shortly.. (320kbps mp3) recorded from FM broadcast.  I captured the session twice, which is why one of the tracks is repeated.  Original broadcast date was 24 Jan '83, with a repeat on 16 Feb '83 that included a phone interview that Jensen did with Ian Astbury, and my recording is a combination of the two, merged (I often did this if I didn't get the full session the first time around).
Tracklisting:Apache / Flower In The Desert / False Faces  (tx 24.1.83)The Patriot / first interview segment / Flower In The Desert / second interview segment (tx 16.2.83)There are a few pops and clicks (radio interference) but it has survived well and I prefer this session to the earlier one they did for Peel the previous year.Incidentally I also have a Jensen session by Getting The Fear (basically SDC with singer Bee replacing Astbury) broadcast in No