[peel] John Peel's Record Box - Mysterious Record

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Sat Jan 20 17:44:07 CET 2018

I wondered if rather than the label the reference was to the UFO Club. So I googled "Dreamland Express" ufo club. Still largely none the wiser, but the Karel Fialka interview (https://music2dealblog.com/2014/06/02/interview-with-karel-fialka/) is quite entertaining in a slightly off-topic way.

As is www.marmalade-skies.co.uk/sep1967.htm which puts them together with Peel.