[peel] Jensen/Peel Sept/Oct 83 Tracklising

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Mon Jan 15 22:24:51 CET 2018

Serious Drinking!
Excellent!

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "keldridge@ntlworld.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 15/01/2018  19:41  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Jensen/Peel Sept/Oct 83 Tracklising

      Side 1 JensenSiouxsie & The Banshees / Dear PrudenceHaircut 100 / So TiredMadness / Tiptoes ( Shazam says session )PIL / This Is Not A Love SongUnder 2 Flags / Lest We ForgetThe Lots Eaters / You Dont Need Someone NewThe Escape / ??The The / This Is The DayPeel ?Wailing Souls / Stop Red EyeBilly Mackenzie / God Bless The ChildBilly Bragg / This Guitar Says SorryGang Of 4 / A Piece Of My HeartJohnny Osbourne / MurdererCocteau Twins / Sugar HiccupAmazulu / So Much Love ? session ?Van Morrison / Madame GeorgeAmazulu / ?? session ?Side 2This Mortal Coil / Song T
o The SirenSimple Minds / WaterfrontAmazulu / sessionRonnie Lane / The PoacherBob Luman / Red HotSerious Drinking / Go For The Burn ( session ? )The Trashmen / Bird BathSerious Drinking ( session ) ??Pre Fab Sprout / The Devil Has All The Best TunesThe Meteors / Maniac Rockers From HellLonnie Mack / Wham !Serious Drinking / sessionThe Smiths / Back To The Old House ( Shazam says Peel session )Bauhaus / Telegram SamMarvin & Johnny / Aint That RightZerra 1 / Run To You ?The Lotus Eaters / Love Still Flows ( shazam says Peel session )Someday Blue / The Dark Room ?The Purple Gang / Granny Takes A TripThe Smiths
 / This Night Has Opened My Eyes ( session ? )