British Library

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sat Jan 6 12:10:37 CET 2018

No reaction? As the video I took is huge, is merely a shaky picture of the computer screen with the sound of Peel playing in the background and won't go on email I won't find a way of sharing unless someone asks.
Mark

      From: "'m.luetchford' M.Luetchford@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, 5 January 2018, 18:43
 Subject: [peel] (unknown)

Went to British Library today and they have a free exhibition on their sound archive. Fascinating. John P makes it into top 100 along with Florence Nightingale, Big Youth, Michael Smith, Linton Kwesi Johnson, the mating call of haddocks and Burundi Drummers. Will also share audio file and short video of his contribution so someone can load if they think worthy.
Mark

v label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;whi