Top Gear 1967 links

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Thu Jan 4 15:59:17 CET 2018

Nice find. I've added some details to the wiki.

Now, what does anyone think about the "Tommy Vance" outro mentioned at the end of the Cream session track here https://soundcloud.com/colinh-1/top-gear-291067-cream-outside-woman-blues-with-tommy-vance-outro https://soundcloud.com/colinh-1/top-gear-291067-cream-outside-woman-blues-with-tommy-vance-outro That show was introduced by Pete Drummond and JP, and if it were to be Tommy then that would date it to the repeat in December.

If it is Tommy Vance then it is before he developed the deep growl, and the voice does sound slightly more plummy / BBC like making me think it's Pete Drummond.

Stuart