John Peel interview 1981

webbiewebbster@... webbiewebbster@...
Mon Feb 26 17:02:57 CET 2018

Just surfaced on YouTube
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx7ATIfGkg0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx7ATIfGkg0

 Posted by Jonathan Creaser https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1HghCUIHD6dQqgOR6z1JcQ:
 "I recently came across an old cassette recording of an audio interview that Keith Nickless did with John Peel back in 1981.

In the 80's both Keith and I were presenters on Radio Wexham in Slough, and Keith did a series of interviews during the years he was with the station. This interview went out on air via Radio Wexham during 1981/82 but has never been heard more widely... until now.

This recording has been posted with Keith's permission. (c) 2018 Copyright Keith Nickless"