[peel] Re: Ebay Tapesin

Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sun Feb 25 09:41:32 CET 2018

That's brilliant. Thanks.

In the past we have put together a fund to pay for large collections so if you see anything significant that is out of your price range let us know and we can see what can be done. We bought some collections of 100s of tapes.

And be careful about buying some stuff as downloads as people have been known to download stuff from the site and sell it. There are no words.

 I think Rocker used to look after the money and it may need replenishing if we want to use it again.