[peel] Re: Newbie

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Feb 10 23:37:48 CET 2018

Fall documentary on bbc4 right now.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "'m.luetchford' M.Luetchford@btopenworld.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 10/02/2018  21:55  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Newbie

Alex
Thanks for turning up. Do you mind us being impertinent and asking what you have to share?
If you want to see what is available each year has a calendar that identifies days for which we have material.
 At the bottom of each day page is a download link. If its not available just ask and you will be given!
Welcome to the wonderful welcoming  world of the Peel wiki.
Mark

Sent from my Samsung device