Time UK and the passing of it...

keldridge@... keldridge@...
Thu Feb 1 22:54:30 CET 2018

Further news on Time UK.  Okay I thought let's look them all up... I knew Rick Buckler was running a 2nd hand furniture shop and that he'd recently written a book about The Jam. But I was worried for Danny Kustow who recently had a flat beneath my mates ( I say recently it was 1993 ) and there were about 300 milk bottles outside it... rumours were that his mental health wasn't great.... but no he was fine.

 Then I found singer Jimmy Edwards had been posting things online as recently as 2014. Looked him up on wiki.... dead !... died in 2015 and had been a singer in the 60s. He was 34 when he was in Time UK so quite old. So... the other guitarist... also dead ... in 2012 this time..... it was all a bit unsettling.

 A lot of the new wavers are starting to shuffle off. Think about it though.... you could have been very young in 1977 and still be gone 60 years of age now. Time UK indeed.