[peel] Re: PeelJensen Jan1984(b) Tracklising

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Mon Apr 23 14:46:45 CEST 2018

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/gary-crowleys-punk-and-new-wave/
So should you have a credit on this?

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "keldridge@ntlworld.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 23/04/2018  08:37  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: PeelJensen Jan1984(b) Tracklising

      All I know is for a while in the 80s the earlier FM signal was stronger than the one used by Peel a bit later. I used to tape the shows in the middle of London and sometimes the FM signal was slightly problematic anyway .So at times there was some taping back and forth changing top the Medium Wave signal occasionally.
The Culture Club live could have been Capital Radio. I used to tape bits of the Gary Crowley show. Ran a punk fanzine with him at school actually.