[peel] Re: Tim's Tapes

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Thu Apr 5 00:33:26 CEST 2018

I would say continue to upload as yours maybe better quality and some versions already uploaded have links with Mr Peel edited out.
It's a shame your goldmine is almost finished. It has been great and will give us and history great pleasure.
Mark

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@hotmail.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 04/04/2018  22:55  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Tim's Tapes

I don’t think I’ve got many left to upload now. I’ve got the two snapped cassettes, which I need to get repaired, these I think will be 80s shows, similar era to the ones I have been uploading over the last few weeks, i’ve got four cassettes here which
 I’ve got from various places, mainly from around 1999 I think, but unsure of exact dates, I have figured out that one of them is from the 24th of August 1999, but I noticed that has already been uploaded, should I bother uploading that one? I don’t mind at
 all uploading it, I just wasn’t sure what was best.

On 4 Apr 2018, at 22:25, johnpeel3904@yahoo.co.uk [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Tim, thanks for the latest uploads of the following:

John Peel 30 Dec 1995.mp3
John Peel 26 Nov 1986.mp3
John Peel 01 Dec 1986.mp3

Do you know which shows have you got left to upload?