[peel] Re: Tim's Tapes

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Wed Apr 4 00:02:24 CEST 2018

No problem.
So today as well as uploading The 30th of August 79 and fourth January 2000, I also came across another cassette with part of the show from the 11th of August 82, part of the show I had uploaded previously, but I have combined this new section into a new file called John Peel 11th Aug 1982 longer version. Is it possible for this file to replace my original one on the wiki? I have also uploaded A section of the 1st of April 99, with PJ Harvey live etc.