[peel] Tim's Tapes

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Mon Apr 2 22:02:38 CEST 2018

Thanks for letting me know the dates, that’s great!
I have just uploaded the two last cassettes from that batch of 50, well there are two more tapes from that batch, which snapped when I tried to play them, so I need to get those fixed by someone.
However there are also a few more shows for me to upload, which are some I have had for a while. A couple have already been  uploaded here, but I think that the copies I have might be more complete, or better quality. One of them is John Peel‘s 40th birthday show, complete, from 30th August 1979, also, the complete show from 30th December 1977, and complete 4th Jan 2000, Plus a few more things I think. Anyway, I will stop prattling now and get on with doing it!