[peel] Two new mixtapes

markc63@... markc63@...
Sun Mar 26 16:37:05 CEST 2017

Ha, yes that's a common occurrence in my house too...

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <stuartb@...> wrote :

 Cheers Mark, nice mixtapes. Was playing the Jazz tape earlier and the door was shut on me to stop the music reaching the rest of the house.....

 From: markc63@... [peel]
 Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:47 PM
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Subject: [peel] Two new mixtapes

 Two new mixtapes from my collection. Peel's Esoterica is somewhat misnamed as it's really full of old jazz and big band tunes; This One Fades In is an indie guitar free 90mins from 1989/90.

 Recordings here:
 C129B Peel's Esoterica.mp3 http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/C129B%20Peel's%20Esoterica.mp3

 C130 This One Fades In.mp3 http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/C130%20This%20One%20Fades%20In.mp3

 Wiki pages: