[peel] Medicine Head documentary with John Peel

Paul Webster paul@...
Sat Mar 4 16:38:20 CET 2017

Correction - a slightly ambiguous synopsis that I misread ... I took the "John" to be Peel ... but of course it is John
Fiddler.

This is the full synopsis and I don't think that there is any John Peel content
"Medicine Head, the duo of singer/guitarist John Fiddler and harmonica player Peter Hope-Evans, enjoyed a successful career in
the late Sixties and early Seventies after being ‘discovered’ by DJ John Peel. John Fiddler now lives in America, and works
mostly as a solo artist, but found time to recount the high and low points of his career that saw songs like ‘Rising Sun’,
‘One And One Is One’ and ‘Slip And Slide’. These built on the early success of ‘His Guiding Hand’, a favourite of John Lennon
and Yoko Ono among others, which was recorded in a kitchen on a reel-to-reel tape recorder – punk before punk!"

The show is available on-line from http://www.cherryred.tv/single.php?vid=1781124244
along with lots of others in their library at
http://cherryred.tv/programme.php

Paul Webster

--
Rgds