[peel] Re: Potential new batch of tapes

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sat Jan 28 23:22:06 CET 2017

1987-2001. Includes some fallow periods for Peel shares eg late 80s late 90s.

From: Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@... [peel]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:08 AM
To: yahoogroups
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Potential new batch of tapes

750! What period ....

On 27 January 2017, at 17:48, "stuartb@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

A consignment of boxes arrived yesterday! The tapes are numbered chronologically, but otherwise there is little clue what is on each tape. I'm taking the first 5 with me to Ripping Central (which will soon see the Nak returned and fettled) so watch out for some new audio next week.

Oh, and yes, there were over 100. In fact I estimate about 750....