Top Gear Sessions

jt.gray@... jt.gray@...
Thu Jan 26 15:45:00 CET 2017

I just discovered this website - SugarMegs Audio http://www.sugarmegs.org  I have never seen so much music/video available for download!  There is a section described as 'WLIR Live Radio Broadcasts from the 1970s'.  I was not looking for Peel, but while browsing I spotted the name 'Tyrannosaurus Rex', and thought who else can that be?  Sure enough, there were sessions described as 'John Peels Top Gear Sessions'; some from 1969, some 1970.  On playing them however, this may not be completely accurate.  They may all be from 'Top Gear" but not necessarily shows presented by our hero.  There are no links anyway, just the music, but one that I listened to had an introduction, by Brian Matthew.  There are a truly staggering number of shows here, but it will take some searching to identify the Peel Sessions.  I will be returning when time allows, but meantime, help yourselves!

 http://www.sugarmegs.org

 SugarMegs Audio http://www.sugarmegs.org SugarMegs Audio at Terrabyte Station 90,000 live concert shows streaming free music online

 View on www.sugarmegs.org http://www.sugarmegs.org
 Preview by Yahoo