1983 recordings

alan pottage alanpottage@...
Thu Jan 12 21:46:19 CET 2017

Hi there

I'm very new to this group so hope you don't mind me emailing like this.

I'm after recordings from 1983 where John plays an Edinburgh band called 'spudeit-dive'. Apparently he was caught out by the false ending the first time he played the sing 'Virgin Sands'

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Alan

Sent from my iPhone