[peel] A John Peel Novel

David Quantick davidquantick@...
Mon Feb 20 20:42:52 CET 2017

Thanks everyone - and thanks for spotting the typo, Nigel: points for guessing one of my favourite punk albums are available..
On Friday, February 17, 2017, 1:56:25 AM GMT, mountainoaf@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
I got a birthday shout-out from Gus Honeybun on HTV, circa 1988.

Mark

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <webbiewebbster@...> wrote :

(I've just backed this too)I thought Gus Honeybun was Gloria Hunniford (Terry Wogan called her that) but after reading David's text I looked it up and found a puppet!
kp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10pxivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10isplay:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}#