[peel] 25 Minute Audio Of John Ravenscroft On WRR

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Feb 18 09:48:08 CET 2017

Sad that this is monetised. Do we have any money to bid ...

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "johnpeel3904@yahoo.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 17/02/2017  7:39 pm  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] 25 Minute Audio Of John Ravenscroft On WRR

      I was looking through the internet and I've discovered someone is selling an unedited 25 minute audio of John Ravenscroft's (John Peel for those who don't know) on WRR from 1962. I asked the chap who is selling it and he was honest to say that the audio he's got has some noise background and was recorded by someone with a microphone, but is listenable. Interested to know whether this is from Peel's first radio broadcast or later programmes. Any insight of this will be helpful.