Tracklisting Jensen Peel Sept 1983

keldridge@... keldridge@...
Sun Dec 31 17:36:40 CET 2017

Side 1
 Jensen
 Kid Creole & The Coconuts / Back In The Field Again
 The Smiths / Accept Yourself ( session )
 Dead Or Alive / What I Want ( Dance Mix )
 Redskins / Lean On Me
 The Special AKA / Racist Friend
 The Smiths / I Don't Owe You Anything ( session )
 1,000 Mexicans / The Art Of Love
 Kid Creole & The Coconuts / Lifeboat Party
 Culture Club / Karma Chameleon
 The Glove / Perfect Murder
 The Smiths / Pretty Girls Make Graves
 The Special AKA / Bright Lights
 Aretha Franklin / People Get Ready
 Johnny Osbourne / Up Front Lover
 Sly & Robbie / Taxi Connection
 Gary Crowley ( Capital Radio )
 The Alarm / 68 Guns
 Nick Heyward / Blue Hat For A Blue Day ( Gary Crowley's voice after this )
 Rock Steady Crew / Hey You
 Side 2
 The Questions In Concert ( outdoor and something needs tuning up as well )
 Body & Soul
 Price You Pay
 Someone's Got To Lose
 Building On A Strong Foundation
 Tear Soup
 Aztec Camera / Down The Dip
 Interferon / Get Out Of London
 Bob Dylan / Subterranean Homesick Blues
 The Jazzatears / 16 Reasons
 Prince Charles & The City Beat / In The Street
 Gil Scott Heron / The Bottle
 Jackie Wilson / Lonely Teardrops
 John Peel ?
 Gang Of Four / I Fled
 A Sudden Sway / ??
 Billie Holliday / Gloomy Sunday
 Billy MacKenzie / This Flame ( session recorded Sept 3rd )
 The Mighty Revealers /  ??
 The Special AKA /  Alcohol ( Peel session )