[peel] Jensen Peel May 1983(a) Tracklisting

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Tue Dec 26 11:22:06 CET 2017

Thank you for this. A cracking Christmas present.
Marine Girls. Was that the early Tracey Thorne band? I think Brigandage were part of the proto goth scene that gathered around The Batcave. Around this time i Saw The Fall support Dance Society or was it the other way round?
Happy Christmas to one and all!
Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "keldridge@ntlworld.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 24/12/2017  19:43  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Jensen Peel May 1983(a) Tracklisting

      Sorry if not best listed here but I dont know how to create a page and others do it better - here are the bare bonesSide A( Jensen ? )Maximum Joy / Why Can't We Live TogetherThe Undertones / Chain Of LoveJames Brown / Good LovinAPB /  3 session songs in a rowBig Country / In A Big CountryBob Marley / Chant Down BabylonTony Tribe / Red Red WineFutura 2000 & The Clash/ The Escapades of Futura 2000Gene Loves Jezebel / Screaming For EmmaleneThe Waitresses / Make The Weather(Peel ? )Clint Eastwood & General Saint / Rock With MeMarine Girls / Love You MoreDanse Soc
iety / These Frayed EdgesWest Indies Connection / ?Marine Girls / session ?The London Underground / ??Misty / System Own Dem , Babylon Control ThemRufus Thomas / The Memphis Train ( part )Side 2Marine Girls / session ?Comsat Angels / ??Artery / UnbalancedJensenFriends Again / Sunkissed ( session )The Sapphires / My Baby Must Be A MagicianSpandau Ballet / Gold ( steady now Ted )Friends Again / A Bird From Paradise ( session )Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels / Devil With The Blue Dress OnBob Marley & The Wailers / I KnowFriends Again / Lullaby No 2  ( session )Peel ?Wire / Second Length ( Our swimmer )Brigandidge / ??Sugar Minott / Harbour SharkWailing Souls / ??Pressure / PressureO V Wright / Poor BoyBrigandidge ??  / Heresy ??Dif Juz / ??Rudy Thomas / ??Persian Rugs / ??
Slight wobble is on tape itself