Jensen Peel May 1983(a) Tracklisting

keldridge@... keldridge@...
Sun Dec 24 20:43:21 CET 2017

Sorry if not best listed here but I dont know how to create a page and others do it better - here are the bare bones
 Side A
 ( Jensen ? )
 Maximum Joy / Why Can't We Live Together
 The Undertones / Chain Of Love
 James Brown / Good Lovin
 APB /  3 session songs in a row
 Big Country / In A Big Country
 Bob Marley / Chant Down Babylon
 Tony Tribe / Red Red Wine
 Futura 2000 & The Clash/ The Escapades of Futura 2000
 Gene Loves Jezebel / Screaming For Emmalene
 The Waitresses / Make The Weather
 (Peel ? )
 Clint Eastwood & General Saint / Rock With Me
 Marine Girls / Love You More
 Danse Society / These Frayed Edges
 West Indies Connection / ?
 Marine Girls / session ?
 The London Underground / ??
 Misty / System Own Dem , Babylon Control Them
 Rufus Thomas / The Memphis Train ( part )
 Side 2
 Marine Girls / session ?
 Comsat Angels / ??
 Artery / Unbalanced
 Jensen
 Friends Again / Sunkissed ( session )
 The Sapphires / My Baby Must Be A Magician
 Spandau Ballet / Gold ( steady now Ted )
 Friends Again / A Bird From Paradise ( session )
 Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels / Devil With The Blue Dress On
 Bob Marley & The Wailers / I Know
 Friends Again / Lullaby No 2  ( session )
 Peel ?
 Wire / Second Length ( Our swimmer )
 Brigandidge / ??
 Sugar Minott / Harbour Shark