[peel] Re: Peel Show 23/6/1998 Melys with London Welsh Male Voice Choir

Paul Webster paul@...
Mon Dec 4 15:10:17 CET 2017

Which, for those of you in UK but not in Wales, can be listened to on-line and also via Freeview (channel 719), Freesat (714)
and Virgin Media (931).

(although BBC Wales currently indicating "BBC Now Christmas Concert" from 17:00 to 19:00 on Christmas Day - presumably the
schedule will be corrected closer to the broadcast date)

Paul