[peel] Re: Peel's Tracklistings Dedication

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Thu Aug 24 00:14:27 CEST 2017

Wow no wonder I could never identify it, with the title of the track not appearing in the lyrics!. Also great to hear the first few seconds of the track which I’d entirely forgotten – something about the intro must have made me rush to record it. A copy for sale on Discogs too... heading over there now! Thank you for solving this long standing mystery

From: johnpeel3904@... [peel]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:03 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Peel's Tracklistings Dedication

Just been to the BBC Written Archives. Won't repeat what I just mentioned on the peel wiki site, but my visit to the BBC enabled me to answer weatherman22's 34 years old mysterious track with the Yvonne chorus. Turns out to be Crazy House's Mother Superior. The full version of the track is on YouTube below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxLk4Neh2K8

---