Peel's Tracklistings Dedication

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Tue Aug 22 16:39:49 CEST 2017

Hi folks, I've made a note of the requests. However, there is no guarantee that I can fill all the 1979/80 shows, as there is so many and don't forget I also got the other years as well. Even if I did one show per month of each year, it will be over 200. And also I have to find out from there, whether I can take pics of the tracklistings. If they don't allow it, it's going to be difficult to get as many. I'm hoping if they allow photos, I could get perhaps 200 (maybe it's too ambitious!!) on one day, because I will be there between 10am and 5pm. Also I've got the advantage of a second visit two days later, which will add more.  I've never done this before and I'll be going there for the first time. I have to take account of the time for the BBC Written Archives to bring the tracklistings. I have no idea whether the tracklistings are on a computer or on loose pieces of paper.