Festive 50 1977 top 14

billfromnorthwales@... billfromnorthwales@...
Wed Aug 16 01:12:51 CEST 2017

Thanks for the 1977 show Chris - it is historic as you say.

So I hope you wont mind me asking you to look at ripping it again :-)

There is some compression on the waveform that you can hear.

It may be that is how it was recorded (too loud / too hot) on the cassette, if so nothing can be done - but worth another go - if possible?

Thanks again

 Last time I offered this sort of feedback it sent the perturbed ripper away for some time, but if this is your only tape, I thought I'd ask

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <themclachlans@...> wrote :

 Its complete with comments from before Pink Floyd until the end of the show, apart from a couple of seconds during the comments after Neil Young, when I turned the cassette over.